These are some of the articles listed in the Help Center.
- LDS.org Navigation - new updates in the organization of the site and a basic explanation of how LDS.org is organized
- Getting Started - members can sign into LDS.org and find information to help them fulfill their calling
- LDS Applications - how to use the Tools on LDS.org - Leader and Clerk Resources (must be authorized and sign in), Online Donations, Directory, Calendar, Maps, Notes on LDS.org, LDS.org Navigation (another link), Church Directory of Organizations and Leaders (CDOL is only available to authorized signed in leaders), Local Unit Financial Auditing System (LUFAS is only available to authorized signed in leaders, mainly financial clerks), Lesson Schedules, Newsletter
- Learn More About LDS Mobile Apps - gives you apps help for these apps: the Bible Videos, Book of Mormon, Facility Issue Reporting (FIR), Gospel Library, LDS Music, LDS Tools, Mormon Channel, Scripture Mastery
- Leader and Clerk Resources - (LCR) has release notes about using this leadership record system
- Update Your Photo in Your Ward Directory - How to set privacy settings and make changes in your Ward Directory information
- Learn More About Notes on LDS.org - Videos and step by step instructions on how to use this feature
- Broadcast Schedules - Schedules, Accessibility, and Support for Church Broadcasts
- LDS Account Help - Answers to the top ten questions and problems
- Get Specific Help With Your Calling - links to the Callings page where you can find information and support for your calling
- Downloading Videos - Step by step instructions and options for downloading and showing videos in a Church building
- Family History Help - links you to the Help Center on FamilySearch.org where you can live chat or call for assistance with your family history
What I really like about the Help Center is that it pulls together the helps which are attached to different sites on LDS.org into one central place. I like being able to quickly find my own answer.
I also find the site map helpful in finding things on LDS.org. It is located on the left side of the page in the Help Center and at the bottom of most pages.
If you are unable to find the help you need in the Help Center, you can send in a Feedback. Click on the link at the bottom of most pages and fill out the form. A team of volunteer Church Service Missionaries, The LDS.org Response Team, will email back to you an answer to your email as soon as possible. Phone and Online Chat assistance are not presently available. LDS.org has a few techs available to assist leaders with the LCR program and with LDS Accounts, but most of the support on LDS.org is given by the Response Team, who though they are not techs, will try their best to assist you.